Kayak trip on the Lustrafjord
The trip is about 4 hours and is designed for the whole family – and people of any ability
We are based about 400 metres from the Tørvis hotel in Marifjøra. See map.
After instructions we paddle towards Solvorn. Along the way we may see seals and/or porpoises.We take a lunchbreak on a nice spot along the fjord.Bring your own food,drinks and extra clothes/towels,and don't forget your camera-you will have four exciting hours – guaranteed!
Children 7–14 years are required to paddle in a tandem with an adult.
Tour times and prices
01 May – 18 June
Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday at: 09:30
19 June – 01 September
Every day at: 09:30
Bring your own food,drinks and extra clothes/towels.
Booking in advance is advisable as there are limited places available, with a maximun number of 20 persons per tour.
We can also arrange other tours on request.
Tel: (+47) 957 74 196 | E: email@example.com
Map – how to find us
Image gallery from our kayak trips
Useful links for visitors
- Hafslotun Hyttesenter
- Eplet & Bed
- Kjørnes Camping
- Sandvik Camping
- Vesterland Feriepark
- Jostendal Hotel
- Jostendal Camping
- Nigardsbreen Gjesteheim
- General information about Norway.
- Luster, the region in which Hafslo is situated
- Sognefjord, the longest fjord in Norway.
- Jostedalsbreen National Park
- The pretty little village of Flåm.
- Fjærland Book Town
Weather and transport
- The climate of the region
- Travel information for Sogn og Fjordane: bus, boat and ferry services
- Norway's national tourist trails
- Brevegen: this road is the gateway to the Jostedalsbreen National Park
- Kayak trips
- Guides who can accompany you around the Jostedalsbreen and the Jotunheim Mountains.
- Kayak trips on the glacial lakes of Jostedalen.
- Cruises along the Sognefjord
- Skiing, ice climbing and avalanche courses
- Skiing just behind the Hafslotun Holiday Park: Sogn Skisenter.
- Information about skiing around the Sognefjord.
- Norwegian Glacier Museum
- Flåmsbana, the Flåm railway
- Wild Salmon Centre, the life and legends of the Atlantic salmon
- De Heiberske Samlinger (The Heiberg Collections), Sogn Folk Museum
- Sognefjord Aquarium